- More informations in GPxCInfo
- Improvement in the time displays of GPxLap
- Possible customisations of the sounds of GP4 in GPxSet and GPxSound
- Some bugs fixed
- Start the installation program
- Select the "normal" installation, then "Next"
- Choose the directory where your GP4 is installed, then "Install". The software is going to be installed in your GP4 directory.
It really takes only a few seconds...
It is not necessary to uninstall it. Moreover, it is unadviced because you would lost all your parameters.
If you already had a, installed GPxPatch (for example the v3.91), this new version will replace the old one. This new installation will also keep the parameters of your old version.
Yes. But you have time... ;)
We encourage you to do it as soon as possible, for example for the Nurburgring GP. Because it is done very easily, and because it keeps the parameters of your old version, it will take only a few minutes.
But, during a certain time, we will continue to accept also the 3.91 version, just the time necessary for everyone to update their version. Your times, done with the 3.91 version, will be valid during a certain time.
When everyone will have updated his version in 3.92, it will become obligatory.
On the 2 websites - www.grandprix4.org and www.hotlapsf1.info, our checker Estella has been modified to accept the 2 versions.
The Rules have been modified to accept only the new version. It is the same for the Download section which proposes now only the new version.
Consequently, the new players in our leagues will be able to install and configurate correctly their game as soon as they arrive on the CVGPi.
No. They stay of course valid. Little by little, all the new hotlaps will be done with the new version 3.92.
- Ask your question on the forum : www.grandprix4.org/forum/
- Play another game... ;)
GrandPrix4.org © 2002-2008 - All rights reserved - All copy even partial forbidden - CNIL n°1104527
Conception: Julien Devergnies & Mickaël R.